**Pre-registration will close 72hrs before the event or when the event becomes full. **
Newcomers to time trialling are welcome on whatever bike they have. Remember, for the top racers they are trying to win, for the rest of us, we are just trying to beat the clock (our last attempt on the course). You don’t need a time trial bike or all the gear. Just a working road bike (and working rear light) and a helmet.
**There will be some specific restrictions:**
- The events will be pre-register only, using Google Forms and we will not accept entries on the night
- If we receive a restriction on numbers of participants then the time stamp on the google form will be used to ascertain if riders are able to race and email will be used to communicate to those that were successful/unsuccessful
- Start list will be emailed 24hrs before the event with their start time and riders are encouraged to not arrive too early or to hang around once race is finished. And riders are encouraged to ride to start
- Standard payment of £5 to race. Pre-payment only
- No safety pins or pens will be provided
- Riders must have a working rear light. You will not be permitted to ride without one
- Numbers will be collected from a table using a list of assigned names/numbers. Riders to return numbers to a plastic box which is then sealed for transportation
- There will be no results at start/finish line and they will be published online and participants emailed
- No pusher offer at start line
Club time trials
Affiliated with British Cycling and Cycling Time Trials.